Wago 873-902 LUMI-NUTS? PUSH WIRE? Connector for Luminaire Disconnect 500 PK
From the inventor of the PUSHWIRETM connector comes the 873 Series LUMI-NUTS the first luminaire disconnect UL listed as a multi-pole splicing connector rated up to 600V and 12 AWG maximum* Already the safest, most convenient connector available for compliance with the latest NEC 410.130 (G) and CEC 30-308 (4) requirements for non-residential wiring of luminaires with ballasts, this certification allows full utilization of the WAGO-exclusive daisy chain feature. Each line-side connector contains two wire ports per pole, allowing quick and easy feedthrough of power connections to multiple ballasts in a fixture, or to multiple fixtures in an installation, resulting in the elimination of additional wire splicing components, saving wiring time, and reducing the possibility for error.
- Molded in color coding for circuit wiring: Black = L, White = N
- Integrated locking latch: automatic locking with mating of connectors simple push down to disengage
- Copper (not brass) for electrical integrity. UL94V-0 rated housing for utmost in flame-retardation
- Completely touch-proof in the unmated position
- 100% protected against mis-mating