Equus 3150 Innova ABS + Professional CanOBD2 Diagnostic Code Scanner for OBDII Vehicles
Equus ABS + CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool is designed to quickly reveal check engine light warnings. It diagnoses ABS codes and retrieves OEM enhanced as well as transmission DTCs. This diagnostic tool features unique patented all in one screen display as well as LED display for quick state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. It automatically updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle. CanOBD2® + ABS Diagnostic Tool™ • Powerful OBD2 tool quickly reveals “Check Engine” light warnings on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV - Foreign and Domestic. • Retrieves OEM Enhanced and Transmission DTCs • Diagnoses ABS codes on 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. • Features unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification • Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion • Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1) • Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4 • Code Definition Displayed on Unit in English, Spanish or French • Displays Freeze Frame Data • Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows® PC (OBD-PC Link™ software required / included with tool) • Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis • Comes with access to CanOBD2.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, most likely fix to DTC’s, repair costs and more.
and one-push function buttons.
Handheld diagnostic tools should put all the information a user needs right in the palm of your hand, but too often other models bury this data within the device, requiring you to navigate through multiple menus to find what you want. The 3150 in different. Using a combination of its patented all-in-one screen, that allows for viewing 25 pieces of vital information in three languages--English, French or Spanish--all at once without having to search through multiple menus, and single-button function access, users are guaranteed quick, efficient access to data they need. Patented Emission Status LEDs
Over 30 States now use an OBD2 based system to check for emissions readiness, making it more important than ever to be aware of the status of your vehicle and to keep it running in top condition. With this in mind the Innova 3150 has been designed with the ability to read the exact same emissions information as these state-required tests do to see if you will pass the first time around. Built around a simple color-coded system where Green = Pass, Yellow = Potential Problems and Red = Fail, users are able to quickly diagnose potential emission issues with the 3150. Other tool manufacturers charge over $100 for this feature alone and a separate tool has to be purchased, but the 3150 includes this with the price of purchase. Additional Diagnostic Resources at Canobd2.com
The Equus Innova 3150 also comes with access to RepairSolutions through canobd2.com. RepairSolutions allows users to take control of vehicle diagnostics by providing you with the complete solution as to why your "Check Engine" light is on. A basic report is provided free with your scanner purchase, with a comprehensive analysis available for additional purchase. Key Product Features:
- Powerful OBD2 tool quickly reveals "Check Engine" light warnings on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV - foreign and domestic.
- Retrieves OEM enhanced and transmission DTCs.
- Diagnoses ABS codes on 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
- Features unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display for quick state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle - an easy way to verify repair completion.
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: generic codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3, and U1).
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4.
- Code definition displayed on unit in English, Spanish or French.
- Displays freeze frame data.
- Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows PC (OBD-PC Link software required / included with tool).
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis.
- Comes with access to CanOBD2.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, most likely fix to DTC's, repair costs and more.
The Innova OBD2 3150 ABS Kit includes the diagnostic tool, an OBD2 16-pin DLC cable, PC software and cable, a copy of Equus' "Understanding OBD2 video," a sturdy nylon tool storage pouch, an instruction manual in English, Spanish and French and access to canobd2.com where you can find repair solutions, tech tips and product support.
Product WarrantyEquus Products, Inc. ("Equus") warrants to the original purchaser that its units are free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
About Equus Products, Inc.
Equus Products, Inc., is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company, and a leading manufacturer and distributor of test equipment, gauges and tachometers for the automotive aftermarket. Founded in 1982, the company markets and distributes its gauge line under the Equus brand to major retail and WD accounts throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. In 1990, Innova Electronics Corporation was acquired for research, design and product development. Test and tune-up products developed under this division carry the Innova brand, providing customers with easy-to-use products for servicing the vehicles of today and tomorrow.
|FEATURES & FUNCTIONS|| |
|1996 to Present (OBD2 Certified) Vehicle Coverage|| || || || || || || || |
|Protocol: Keyword 2000, ISO 9141, J-1850 (VPW & PWM)|| || || || || || || || |
|New ISO 15765 / C.A.N. Protocol|| || || || || || || || |
|Patented All-In-One Display, 20+ Info. On One Screen|| || || || || || || || |
|All Hot Keys for Intuitive Navigation - Plug-n-Play|| || || || || || || || |
|Color-Coded LEDs Verify State OBD Emissions Test Readiness|| || || || || || || || |
|Internet Updateable|| || || || || || || || |
|Battery Backup for Off-Vehicle Review|| || || || || || |
|On Screen Definitions in English, Spanish & French|| || || || || || |
|Optional Online RepairSolutions at CanOBD2.com|| || || || || || || || |
|OBD2 Features (1996 to Present)|
|Retrieves Generic & Manufacturer Specific Codes|| || || || || || || || |
|Erase Button Turns Off "Check Engine" Light|| || || || || || || || |
|Store & Display Freeze Frame Data|| || || || || || |
|OEM Enhanced & Transmission Codes|| || || || || |
|Enhanced SAE Diagnostics (J1979 & J2190)|| || || || || |
|View and Record Enhanced OBD2 (1996 and above) Live Data|| || || || |
|Diagnoses ABS faults on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles|| || |
|OBD1 Features (1982 to 1995)|
|OBD1 Domestic Coverage: Ford (+ Self Tests), GM, Chrysler (82-95)|| || || || |
|OBD1 Import Coverage: Toyota / Lexus (89-95)|| || || || |
|Color-Coded Cable Heads|| || || || |
|English, Spanish, French Software & Instructions|| || || || || || || || |
|Custom PC Software to Generate Reports & Update Tool|| || || || || || || |
|Mode 6 - 02 Sensor Testing / Mode 9 - VIN Identification|| || || || |
|Backlit blue LCD display|| || || || |
- Reads 'check engine' light warnings on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans, domestic and import -- including C.A.N. (Controller Area Network)
- Diagnoses ABS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford & Chrysler vehicles
- Features unique patented all-in-one screen display which allows for simultaneous viewing of 25 data points without changing menus
- Displays freeze frame data; automatically refreshes updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle. Can be flash updated with a standard Windows PC
- Comes with access to additional online vehicle diagnostics through Innova.com's RepairSolutions program