Zildjian A Custom Crash Cymbal - 16 Inch
This 16-inch A Custom Series Crash is love at first strike. Its sound is natural and bright; not too high, not too low. Speaks very quickly and with beautiful warm undertones, perfect for modern music.
A perfect crash for modern music. Click to enlarge.
Fine-patterned narrow symmetrical grooves for just enough stiffness, and modern rotary hammering for thinner-weight cymbals.
A Customs are not too dark, not too bright--just right for modern music.
Zildjian A Customs--A Refined Classic Sound
It's tough to top the unmistakable and reliable sound of A Zildjians for almost any playing situation, but the award-winning A Customs are an irresistible alternative. Developed with the assistance of drumming icon Vinnie Colaiuta, A Customs utilize radical rotary hammering techniques, thin to medium weights and a striking Brilliant finish for a crisp, sweet, sophisticated A Zildjian sound. Not too dark, not too bright--cymbals that are just right for modern music.
- Alloy: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver.
- Hammering: Radically modern rotary hammering for thinner weight cymbals.
- Lathing: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves that create just enough stiffness.
- Finish: All Brilliant Finish.
- Sound: A bright, responsive, melodic and more refined take on traditional A Zildjian sounds.
Zildjian Cast Bronze Cymbals
Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal. Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model, then the castings are put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping, hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age, and have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals. Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of 80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.
What's in the Box
16-inch Zildjian A Custom Crash Cymbal
- Natural, brigh, not too high not too low Beautiful warm undertones
- Speaks very quickly
- Copper Tin ratio of 80/20