Werner Skagit Fiberglass Touring Sea Kayak Paddle-SS-230cm
Werner Skagit Fiberglass-Reinforced Kayak Paddle - The Werner Skagit is a true performer, featuring an advanced design with fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades on a premium carbon blend shaft. The mid-sized kayak paddle blades fit the widest range of kayakers, offering gentle power and a smooth, easy stroke. The low-angle design creates a relaxed stroke, and the advanced dihedral power face maximizes stability. The Werner Skagit kayak paddle has an adjustable ferrule system, allowing elegant customization of your blade offset. The two-piece design makes for easy traveling and storage. Drip rings help keep your hands and lap dry. With the lightest swing weight and most advanced blade design in its class, the Werner Skagit kayak paddle is unmatched in price or performance.
- Mid-size fiberglass-reinforced blades, low angle design
- Dihedral power face, 49 x 15.6 cm, 605 sq cm
- Premium carbon blend shaft, 2-piece take-apart design, adjustable offset
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA, 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Average weight: 964g (34 oz.), includes drip rings